- Delegates must have successfully completed the APMG Principles of Change Management Foundation. You will need to provide evidence that you have passed your Foundation examination prior to sitting your Practitioner examination. Please bring your candidate number and/or certificate to your course to show the invigilator. If you cannot provide your candidate number and/or certificate, please contact us
- Delegates will also be expected to have, and MUST BRING WITH THEM the Foundation level course text, Making Sense of Change Management (3nd Edition) by Cameron and Green.
- Please note that the tutor will expect delegates to be fully conversant with all Foundation level material. Delegates should not expect the tutor to be able to spend time revisiting Foundation level material if it is some time since they successfully completed that course.
The course will be right if you:
- have already been successful at Principles of Change Management - Foundation level examination and want the opportunity to demonstrate that you can apply your knowledge in a scenario setting.
- wish to build on your Foundation knowledge and develop a tool kit of techniques that will support change within your organisation.
Pre course Reading
Delegates will be expected to have completed the assigned pre-course study material prior to attending this course. The material will include the Practitioner Handbook and a pre-course reading guide. This work is likely to take delegates 10 hours and will be sent to you approximately two weeks before the start of your course.
If you have not received your pre-course work please contact your account manager.
- You must bring signed photo ID with you on any APMG exam (passport, driving licence, student card) as you will be asked to produce it by the invigilator prior to the exam. You must also be familiar with the APMG Terms and Conditions of Certification which can be found on the APMG International website.
- Delegates need to be aware of the significant amount of evening work required in this course and ensure that they are able to set aside sufficient time to complete the required homework.
- During the course you will asked to provide written permission which enables us to pass on your pass mark to your employer.