The course will be right if you:
- have been tasked to plan a change initiative within your organisation but need ideas on what it's important to think about so that you can increase the chances of the initiative being successful.
- are leading a team that is experiencing change and want to understand how the team can maximise its contribution during the change process.
- are a project or programme manager who wants to introduce change via a project or programme but needs some ideas about how to handle the 'people side' of things.
- are an individual who is impacted by change and wants to gain a greater insight into the change process to help you adapt to changes that are coming your way.
- are looking for an understanding of the theories and models put forward by leading experts in the field of change management.
- would like your learning accredited through a formal qualification (APMG Principles of Change Management Foundation and Practitioner)
Delegates will be provided with pre-course reading prior to attending the course. The success on the course will be enhanced by close attention to the pre-reading materials. It is recommended that candidates spend 10 hours working through the pre-reading.
If you have not received your pre-reading material within one week of the start of your course, please contact your Account Manager or theConnect 2 Courses Examination Administration team on 44 (0)1793 696273 or email@example.com
- You must bring signed photo ID with you on any APMG exam (passport, driving licence, student card) as you will be asked to produce it by the invigilator prior to the exam. You must also be familiar with the APMG Terms and Conditions of Certification which can be found here on the APMG International website.
- During the course you will asked to provide written permission which enablesConnect 2 Courses to pass on your pass mark to your employer.