This one-day course is designed for delegates who already hold the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification and want more practical knowledge of how to apply the method to projects. Typically delegates may be drawn from the user community, management or project sponsors or project support office personnel.
Delegates are requested to bring their PRINCE2 (Fifth Edition 2009) manual for reference.
Prior to attending the event, it is advised that delegates refresh their knowledge of the following sections within the PRINCE2 manual:
- Organization (Chapter 5)
- Quality Review (section 6.3.2)
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the Project Environment (Chapter 19)
- Issue Report (Section A.13)
- Product Descriptions (Section A.17)
- Project Product Description (Section A.21)