Module 1: IP Fundamentals
Describe IP fundamentals important to build IP network, host-to-host communication, as well as network components and functions.
- Lesson 1: Defining Functions of Networking
- Lesson 2: Introducing TCP/IP Layers and the OSI Reference Model
- Lesson 3: Managing IP Addressing
- Lesson 4: Describing the TCP/IP Transport Layer
- Lesson 5: Explaining Network Security
- Lesson 6: Explaining IP Addressing and Subnets
Module 2: Basic LAN Switching
Describe basic LAN switching, as well as configure and verify basic LAN switch functions.
- Lesson 1: Understanding Ethernet
- Lesson 2: Connecting to an Ethernet LAN
- Lesson 3: Using Switched LAN Technology
- Lesson 4: Operating a Cisco Switch
- Lesson 5: Understanding Switch Security
- Lesson 6: Performing Switched Network Optimizations
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Switch Issues
Module 3: Basic IP Routing
Describe routing concepts and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
- Lesson 1: Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Lesson 2: Introducing the Cisco IOS XR
- Lesson 3: Configuring Basic Routing
- Lesson 4: Configuring EIGRP
- Lesson 5: Understanding Cisco Router Security
Module 4: Connectivity Technologies
Describe the characteristics, functions, and components of a service provider WAN network.
- Lesson 1: Describing Access Technologies
- Lesson 2: Introducing Service Provider Access, Edge, and Transport Technologies
- Lesson 3: Enabling the WAN Internet Connection
- Lesson 4: Introducing Encapsulation
- Lesson 5: Introducing VPN
Module 5: Network Management and Security
Describe network management concepts and discuss considerations when implementing network management tools and features on the network.
- Lesson 1: Collecting Device Data
- Lesson 2: Configuring Network Management Tools
- Lesson 3: Using AAA