Before attending this course, students need to be able to:
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of Database Relationships (if relevant to your work)
- Understand formula/function writing to manipulate data
- Understand basic features of PivotTables, such as the areas designed for fields
To ensure your success, we recommend the following courses have been undertaken, or equivalent knowledge gained:
Please Note: If you attend a course and do not meet the prerequisites, or your organisation does not use Microsoft Excel 2010, you may be asked to leave.